We understand the impact that a changing climate is having on our daily lives. The problem seems overwhelming. But there are many things we can do individually that together will make a difference. See some of the tips below. If you have a tip to share, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle: Yep, that still works!
- Use water more efficiently: Less water, less energy to pump to your home.
- Commit to eating more plants and less meat: Livestock contribute 14.5% of global emissions. You can significantly lower greenhouse gas emissions by eating less meat, choosing local foods when possible and buying food with less packaging.
- Install a smart thermometer and other ways to reduce energy use at home
- Plant more trees and/or support groups who do
- Vote! Check out resources like vote411.org
- Be active in your community and find ways to support youth led movements
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” the Lorax (Dr. Suess)